Monday, May 3, 2010

Stress... don't we love it?

Dear Friends,
As of tomorrow, I start the "crunch" time - not that this whole year hasn't seemed like a steady stream of "to much to do, and not enough time to do it"....
Tomorrow, our drama group starts everyday practice. So, my schedule will look somewhat like this :)
7:00 up - dressed/shower, personal quiet time
8:00 family quiet time, breakfast
9:00 SCHOOL, piano practice, Awana bible summaries, memorize lines, clean room :P
11:30 (if Tuesday, piano lessons)
12:00 eat lunch, get ready for drama practice
1:00 drama
4:00~5:00 home, dinner, pack swim stuff, more HW
6:30 leave for swim practice
9:30 come home, devour more FOOD, die.....
10:30-11:00 fall asleep
and then start it all over again.
Oh, and did I mention the fact that I am doubling up on school so that I will be able to graduate, I have to order graduation announcements and address 150 envelopes, make a display for graduation, plan outings for a trip to Canada, sew a floor length dress for a costume, lifeguard, catch up on Awana so I can earn the Citation award, take a WSI (Water Safety Instructor) class, plan swim lessons and field phone calls, apply at Chabot, and sign up for classes...
And most of those things must be done before the end of THIS month.
Yes, I am panicking, and NO you may not comment on my insanity.
Anyways, I could use some prayer - and I know that you all probably have a bunch of stuff going on too, so I found this verse for us :)
Romans 8:26
 In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.

With love,
Marilla

No comments:

Post a Comment