Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Reminder.

Dear Friends,
I read this today, and it reminded me of how God's word can be used in every situation. I am amazed when I open the Word because I always read something applicable to my situation.


Micah 7:7-9
But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the LORD is a light for me. I will bear the indignation of the LORD Because I have sinned against Him, Until He pleads my case and executes justice for me. He will bring me out to the light, and I will see His righteousness. 


Micah 7:18
Who is a God like You, who pardons iniquity and passes over the rebellious act of the remnant of His possession? He does not retain His anger forever, because He delights in unchanging love.


With love,
Marilla

No comments:

Post a Comment