(1) I am terribly fond of ridiculous stuffed animals, such as Ted…
(2) I hate the sound of my own voice, it grates on my ears… (don’t ask me why I talk so much :P)
(3) I am OCD about the volume on speakers; it must end in 0, 5, or be an even number.
(4) I am a people person, and I love being around people, but sometimes I prefer being alone.
(5) When I wash dishes, I organize each utensil.
(6) I wish I spoke more languages, that I had paid more attention in Spanish class…
(7) I sewed my thumb to a piece of fabric once - pulling the thread out was SO ticklish :P
(8) I am deathly afraid of pain, although if I hurt myself or if I’m in pain, it usually doesn’t bother me much
Example - doing a flip off a diving board. I am frightened of hurting myself - I did it once and hurt myself, but was fine. I won’t do it again though, because I’m frightened of hurting myself terribly
(9) I don’t like talking on the phone. I prefer face-to-face conversation.
(10) I am a pack-rat when it comes to beads, and clothes that people give me.
(11)I love sunrises and sunsets
(12)I have not had a spotless room in years. There always seems to be something new to clean.
(13) I highly dislike the number 13 :P
(14) My greatest hope is that people who meet me once and might never remember my name, would know that I knew Christ.
(15) I’m addicted to taking pictures of plants. I don’t care if it’s clichéd and people have done it before. They are my pictures and I love them!
(16) I may complain, but I love my brother dearly.
(17) 17 is my favorite number :D
(18) I am obsessed with light, I dislike darkness, and I love looking at different kinds of light: different bulbs, LCD, strobe, colored lights, camera flashes, flashlights, lamps, the sun, anything with light involved.
(19) I have never broken a bone (crossing my fingers)
(20) I can’t sing to save my life (shhh, don’t tell Heidi, she hasn’t figured it out yet :P)
With Love,
Marilla
I've ALWAYS been curious about your favorite number! And it's also a revelation that your room usually isn't spotless. :P
ReplyDeletehaha, heyyyy :P
ReplyDeleteNow, you are making fun of me :)