Monday, March 22, 2010

In the photo booth with a new friend...

Friends,
Well, as you know our parents always encourage us to make new friends. Well, I met someone the other day, and he was so much fun, I invited him over and we took pictures together :P Here's a few of them:

 

 His name is Bowsie!

 Sorry for the silliness :)(I'm not sure why I was wearing the hat - it was Charlie's...) I just couldn't help myself. I know that I am ridiculously amused with the simplest  things - if you aren't, you can ignore me :P
With Love,
Marilla

5 comments:

  1. Funny! But what's up with the whole Eminem thing you've got going? You know. That little add-on on this blog (I hate Eminem.).

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, t'was any music you wanted - you could have skipped to a different song, but i didn't like the widget so i took it off :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. how the heck do you have time to do all this every day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures! they are sooo random. And I love you! See ya thursday!

    ReplyDelete