Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A day in the life of a shorn, crippled lambie, a.k.a - me :( slash :D

Friendsies, One and All,
So, two major things happened to me today - I hurt myself (big surprise there :P) and I got an INCH of hair shorn off my head - I asked for half an inch, and halfway through the lady goes, "You wanted an inch off, right?" oh well, it was a free haircut, at least. Anyways, I hurt my foot by stepping on a garden tool that Charlie didn't put away. As I ran off to the bathroom shouting to the heavens my thankfulness for a current tetanus shot, Joe says, "Why are you whining? It's not like you cut your foot off..." haha! It BROKE SKIN! IT HURTS! DO YOU GET THE DRIFT? If you want to hear the whole story of how I almost jumped on the spiky thing, but thankfully didn't and exactly what happened -ask me, I'll tell you, but I'm not going into detail here :)
Here are pictures documenting the day...
My hair is now only longish if I'm hanging upside down...
Oh, and yes, my "hurt" foot was hurting today, so I am now wearing 2 ankle braces (the one on the right I'm using as pressure to stop the bleeding from the puncture holes -ewww) 

Great day, huh?
With love,
Marilla

3 comments:

  1. Huh. You make it sound like she shaved you like a Marine. It looks fine to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee. Joe sounds like me. Pity my sibs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lydia - it's not fine - pout - jk, it's ok, i just wasn't expecting it :)
    @Annie - I DO pity your siblings ;)

    ReplyDelete